1. A tradition of excellence, beauty and quality: We’ve been creating premium-quality footwear since 1968.
Anfibio quality charter
55 YEARS OF UNPARALLELED ARTISTRY
2. Italian techniques and expertise: We’ve built on Vincenzo Passarelli’s knowledge and expertise in handcrafting boots in the traditional Italian tradition, handed down from generation to generation for 55 years.
3. Family-owned: The Passarelli family & associates took full ownership of the company in the 1990s.
4. Québec manufacturing: All our boots are proudly made in Montréal, Canada.
5. Québec heritage: Our cultural and artisanal heritage is reflected in every pair of our handcrafted boots.
6. Handcraftsmanship: Every pair of boots is fully handcrafted by our artisans and master bootmakers using Italian machines that deliver unparalleled precision.
7. Practical design: All our models are designed to combine fashion and function, consistency and comfort, for a product that meets customers’ needs.
8. Exceptional comfort: Our boots provide all-day comfort.
9. In-house pattern creation: Our designs are customized to each boot size, for a perfect fit.
10. Fine Italian leathers and suedes: Our full grain leathers and calf-skin suedes are sourced from high-quality tanneries.
11. Waterproof: Our leathers and suedes are treated to keep feet dry, in winter conditions.
12. Natural insulation: Our natural wool or genuine sheepskin linings keep feet warm, even in extreme cold temperatures.
13. Foot support: We use high-precision footwear lasts, soft toe puffs, counters, metal shank reinforcements and a premium-quality counter pocket, for a well-structured boot that provides maximum comfort.
14. Insoles: Our 10mm insoles provide a custom fit and support, while our metallic membrane reflects heat away from the feet.
15. Orthotics: We can construct our boot with a removable insole to accommodate orthotics.
16. Outsoles: Our outsoles are made from a special rubber compound that is designed to resist wear and tear during the winter season, so you can wear your boots for years to come.
17. Easy care: We provide tips to make our boots last longer, without the use of harmful products.
18. Wide range of sizes: We offer sizes for all feet, including half-sizes, extended sizes, wide widths, and deep lasts for orthotics.
19. Wide calves: Some of our models have elastic gussets to fit wider calves.
20. Authenticity: Every pair of boots is genuine and reflects our one-of-a-kind expertise.
21. Waste reduction: Our careful cutting process minimizes waste and maximizes quality.
22. Respect for the environment: We encourage an eco-friendly approach to consumption by designing durable products meant to last.
23. Ethical standards: We make sure our business practices are socially responsible.
24. Research and development: We’re always looking for new, greener and more suitable technology.
25. Diversity: We respect individual and cultural diversity.
26. Integrity: We act ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships.
27. Listening: We listen carefully to what our customers want so we can better meet their needs.
28. Trust: We earn our customers’ trust by keeping our promises.
29. Friendliness: We treat our customers, partners and employees with courtesy and respect.
30. Gratitude: We owe our 55 years of success to our valued customers, partners and employees.
31. Local customer service: Our team is located in Montréal, Québec to help customers at every step of the purchasing process.
32. Main point of contact: Our Anfibio store is our flagship space where our customers can touch our products, try them on, and leave with something you’ll wear for years to come.
33. Quality control: We apply stringent quality control to every pair of boots we ship.
34. Careful packaging: We carefully pack our boots to make sure they arrive in perfect condition.
35. Fast delivery: All our orders are shipped on time for a pleasant, hassle-free shopping experience.
36. Customer satisfaction: We’re always open to feedback, so we can design products that do an even better job of meeting customers’ needs.
37. After-sales service: Nothing is more important to us than customer satisfaction, and that’s why we offer responsive, attentive after-sales service and are open to returns.
38. Guarantee: We stand by the quality of our products and guarantee all boots against any manufacturer defect for six months from the purchase date.
39. Employee safety and well-being: We’re committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees.
40. Sense of belonging: We foster a positive working environment where everyone feels that their contribution matters.
41. Professional development: Our artisans get ongoing training to build their knowledge and expertise.
42. Transparency: We’re fully transparent about our manufacturing processes and raw materials.
43. Professional responsibility: We take responsibility for our actions and products.
44. Passion: Every pair of boots we make is handcrafted with the utmost love and care.
45. Commitment to quality: We work hard to make the finest quality winter boots.
46. Accessibility: We strive to make our products accessible to a wide range of customers.
What makes us different
47. Trend monitoring: We stay on top of trends to bring you contemporary boots that never go out of style.
48. Customer experience: We’re committed to delivering a positive and memorable customer experience.
49. Focus on quality: Our commitment to quality is key to everything we do.
50. Communication: We communicate clearly and transparently with our customers and partners.
51. Recognition: We recognize and value the work of our artisans and our team.
52. Attention to detail: We pay close attention to detail to achieve a flawless finished product and are committed to excellence in everything we do.
53. Continuous improvement: We constantly strive to improve our manufacturing processes and our products.
54. Creativity: We cultivate creativity in our team to come up with fresh, new innovative designs.
55. Reputation: Our reputation is built on our customers’ satisfaction and the quality of our products.